Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Proof - Liberals could screw up a wet dream...

On 17/01/2010 4:02 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

Wrong'obama-your mama influences us up here. The official opposition
leader is from the same alumni as Obama, preaching the same crap of
debt-tax spend up here. We are where the US will be under Obamanation.

In that case, you should move somewhere else! Perhaps you can find a place
without an Internet connection?

You can get Internet in any habitible place on earth.

Why would I move into a high tax rate area? To pay for Obamanation? I am
not that charitable.

Good. We don't need you here.

Don't need you either.