Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default Time for confession

On Jan 16, 11:27*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

What little life I have as Jim sucks, so in order to have a life and to
get my posts read by readers other than John Herring and Loogy, I've been
posting as Harry Krause and Don White and several others for a couple of
months now.

I hope you all appreciate the value I have added to rec.boats.

Oh, Loogy...Harry was right about one thing. No matter how much you suck
up to us righties, we still think you are one seriously mentally
challenged nitwit.

Good to hear that Stinky..as Dr Phil says ..you can't correct your problems
until you acknowledge them.
Keep at it...the truth will set you free!

Have a need to watch Dr. Phil, huh? Is he helping you with the mental
anguish you must have from raising a son that lives with you, drives a
car that you financed for him, uses your insurance and drinks your
beer?