HK[_5_] HK[_5_] is offline

Default Canada Olympics questions from USA

Harry Krause wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 15/01/2010 7:51 PM, Don White wrote:

They were all funny but being familiar with the bush...

Q: Which direction is North in Canada ? ( USA )
A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees Contact us when you get here and
we'll send the rest of the directions

Not right. Depends where int eh US you are. That can get you lost.
Magneting north is not geo north. If you are in say Alaska, north on
a compass is more east than north. There is actually a zone where the
compass will read south yet you are going north.

Ya, I know, too hard for Harry, an American to understand. Sarah
Palin would, she has seen more of the US than most Americans and knows
the US does not begin in NY at Citibank and ends in GM-Detriot with a
blow hard at Harvard.

Hey, did I tell you I donated $100,000 and my young bride to Haiti?
Don't give me any ****.

Did I forget to mention that Sarah Palin is one hot chic?