Tuuk

Default Bearing Buddy Question

No, they are easy to install, I use a wooden mallet (I have an old croquet
mallet) and hammer them onto the wheels after you take off the caps. Then be
careful how much grease you pump into them. Not too much, careful not to
blow the seals off the inside of the bearing assembly. Only about 2 or 3
pumps from a grease gun and only about every 1000 miles or depending on salt
water launching. Use good grease also not that cheap brown stuff.

"No Spam" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
I went to a local marina, and I asked about maintenance on the trailer.

They
suggested to me that my trailer needs a product called "Bearing buddy"
which can easily pump grease into the hub with a grease gun. I haven't
installed it yet coz wanna get some comments from you guys.

Any comments on this "Bearing Buddy" product? Is it worthy to install?

is
it easy to do it myself or should I let the Marina guy to do it for me?
Thanks for any advice..

N.S.