Vic Fraenckel

Default Running boat from New London-Buffalo,NY

The Erie Canal is closed for the winter. If you go this route next spring
you must be concerned about the height. I know for a fact that the max
height at the lock near my home is 22 feet in a full lock.

HTH

Vic

Victor Fraenckel - The Windman
vfraenc1 ATSIGN nycap DOT rr DOTcom
KC2GUI

Home of the WindReader Electronic Theodolite
Read the WIND

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long
and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
- Winston [Leonard Spencer] Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?
-Count Oxenstierna (ca 1620) to the young King Gustavus Adolphus

"JOEANDKV" wrote in message
| I sold my boat to a guy in Buffalo and he wants me to delivery it to
Buffalo
| via waterways- He (age 65 and his new girlfriend plus me and the wife)
This is