Joe Joe is offline

Default GIANT MONSTER waves

On Jan 10, 7:32*pm, Bob wrote:
On Jan 10, 12:58*pm, Joe wrote:

* The support for our advanced Eco-Sailing Coffee venture is growing
fast, soon we will reach the all important tipping point and be at
full hull speed. Even in these down times our coffee is exploding in
sales here because it is the best, freshest coffee around, and cheaper
than most including Starbucks in our local grocery stores.
It's smooth as velvet and spicey good.
Joe

Ya know Willburrrr Joe just might be successful. After spending a year
in south land I can say without hesatation: southerners dont know ****
bout coffee or beer. Everyone Ive worked with so far LOVE that
Community Coffee and think that Starbucks is crap. Personally im not
that fond of Starbucks either but it beats that southern Folgers...

Christ just look at Morgan City, LA. There aint NO i repete NO place
to get drinkable coffee. Its all dishwater belly wash.
SO what does that mean???? Those fools down south will think that Red
cloud coffee is really good stuff; Go figure. Have fun Joe but dont
thiink if a bunch Bubbas like your stuff it will fly anyplace else.

Bob

Hey Bob,

Went aboard the Edison Chouest last week and they mentioned a couple
boats in Fouchon. They have 4 working here, nice boats. They were
buying grocerys and we Ioaded the cook with coffee samples, you should
jump from that rustbucket 4 pointer to a nice boat.

My sweetheart did a hitch on the Edison as an AB.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/118...51960134AINSIM

What was the name of the Chouest boats down in Fouchon?

Joe