*e#c *e#c is offline

Default Skipper's Dream Boat - Serious Long Range Cruiser Available

On Jan 12, 11:04*am, Wayne.B wrote:
Those of you who have been on rec.boats for a while may remember
Harry's nemesis, "Skipper". * The Skookum 53 is one of the boats that
Skipper lusted after from the bridge of his arm chair sailer in Derby,
Kansas.

This boat is the real thing. * I met the former owner several times
and he and his wife took great care of it, and did some really serious
cruising, including several trips to Trinidad. * It has a fuel range
of about 5,000 nautical miles and is hell for stout. * The previous
owner before that went around the Horn twice with it, and cruised it
over 50,000 NM.

http://tinyurl.com/ye3k5mh

Gorgeous Boat, but my dream is an old Chris Craft Roamer.A friend has
one with twin Diesels. 33 Footer.Solid as a rock.