Armond Perretta

Default Running boat from New London-Buffalo,NY

JOEANDKV wrote:
I sold my boat to a guy in Buffalo and he wants me to delivery it
to Buffalo via waterways- He (age 65 and his new girlfriend plus me
and the wife) This is his first boat (27ft Regal) and I think this
is a terrific way for him to learn about the boat etc. I have only
been up to the Tappan Zee-- Any words of wisdom ... ?

Here are some words. You decide the wisdom part.

1. The recommended method for re-locating a 27 foot powerboat from New
London to Buffalo in January is by truck, so I hope your sales contract did
not stipulate a water delivery.

2. Having 4 people sleeping on a 27 footer in mid-winter somewhere on the
Hudson River is not necessarily a sure-fire recipe for building
relationships.

3. Good luck.

--
Good luck and good sailing.