Harry[_2_] Harry[_2_] is offline

Default Harry finally gets his wish.

In article ,
says...

"Harry" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 1:12 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 9, 11:55 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jan 9, 9:22 pm, Mike wrote:
On Jan 9, 5:41 pm, Jim wrote:
Looks like rec.boats is finished.
Ummmmm..for those of us who arn't really involved in the push and
shove, why is REC.BOATS "finished"? Source and time line? A pity if
true, I actually learned a bit about boating here through the
years.............and tried to ignore the rest.
Thanks
Mike
agreed. It can't be finished. I just posted to it.
What post?
--
Nom=de=Plume
Maybe, the one you just answered to?

--
Nom=de=Plume- Hide quoted text -

Another thought. this is one reason rec.boats is the way it is,
because of all the provoking, slinging and pot stirrig. That's why i
don't participate in it.

Calm down Tim. It was a joke. If you didn't/don't get it, perhaps you
shouldn't read usenet postings.

Tim's not into this game. He doesn't need assholes like you provoking him.
Pick on someone else, or better yet get the hell out of here and go play
with your barbie dolls. I needed that. It calmed me right down.

Better yet, why don't you go play with your dildos Kevin/Ditzy/FlatulentJim.
Try us again in the spring.

Wow, little buddy, you sure told him!