Jeff Morris

Default Running boat from New London-Buffalo,NY

First: Wait until spring! And do a bit of research on the canal system - some
years there's too much or too little water so there are limitations on the days
the canals are open. I have friends that were stranded in Oswego for a few
weeks.

Its an easy trip and a good introduction to a new boat. Having 3+ people helps
in the locks, but a 27 footer shouldn't be a problem in any case.

I put notes on our trip at:
http://www.sv-loki.com/Delivery/delivery.html

"JOEANDKV" wrote in message
I sold my boat to a guy in Buffalo and he wants me to delivery it to Buffalo
via waterways- He (age 65 and his new girlfriend plus me and the wife) This is
his first boat (27ft Regal) and I think this is a terrific way for him to

learn
about the boat etc. I have only been up to the Tappan Zee-- Any words of
wisdom---Bridges--places to stay etc etc?/--- Thanks---