jps jps is offline

Default Harry finally gets his wish.

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:25:46 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 4:53 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 11, 2:59 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 11, 2:06 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 11, 1:12 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 9, 11:55 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 9, 9:22 pm, Mike wrote:

On Jan 9, 5:41 pm, Jim wrote:

Looks like rec.boats is finished.

Ummmmm..for those of us who arn't really involved in the push
and
shove, why is REC.BOATS "finished"? Source and time line? A pity
if
true, I actually learned a bit about boating here through the
years.............and tried to ignore the rest.
Thanks

Mike
agreed. It can't be finished. I just posted to it.

What post?

--
Nom=de=Plume

Maybe, the one you just answered to?

I was giving you sh*t.

--
Nom=de=Plume- Hide quoted text -

Another thought. this is one reason rec.boats is the way it is,
because of all the provoking, slinging and pot stirrig. That's why i
don't participate in it.

Calm down Tim. It was a joke. If you didn't/don't get it, perhaps you
shouldn't read usenet postings.

--
Nom=de=Plume- Hide quoted text -

That's jsut it. A lot of times you can;t tell who is "joking" and who
isn't. A lot of supposed jokes turn nasty and get serious, causing ill
feelings and resentments.

I think it's generally pretty obvious. In any case, I was replying to
Mike's
post (ummm... oh never mind).

--
Nom=de=Plume- Hide quoted text -

OK, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, that you're posting to my
reply was a mistake, and that you told me that your reply to me was to
"give me sh*t" wasn't intended for me either.

No harm done.

Actually, it was my mistake to say I was giving you sh*t. I was giving
Mike
sh*t. So, I apologize if I confused you.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Oh, I don't really think there is any confusion on my part

Please refer to post # 14

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...3d1?scoring=d&

If that doesn't solve any basis of confusion, and isn't satisfactory
to you , then please believe what you wish.

I'm done with the thread.

?;^ )

Reply: Wow... you can't even take an apology.... sheesh.

He's not into turning the other cheek. That went out in the 11th
century.