Stephen Trapani Stephen Trapani is offline

Default Doesn't the moderator look at these posts

David D. wrote:
Although there are some serious discussions going on here a lot of it
is real crap. Trolls seem to flourish in this forum. I'm all for free
speech, that's what the internet is all about. The thing is I can
choose not to read posts and replies by obsessed morons, spouting
childlike insults at each other, but I think the mod should use more
control before letting this get out of hand. I'm ought of here.

Err, I thought you said you could choose not to read posts. This place
is exactly what you're for, free speech, in other words, no moderator.

Stephen