Rodney Myrvaagnes

Default Nova Scotia Cruise Plans

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:49:44 -0500, Matt Colie
wrote:

Ken,
Two questions:
Is the swing bridge at St. Peter still swung by two men on a capstan?
Can a sailboat still make it through the Bras d'Or to the east and out
at St Andrew's?
It was thirty some years ago I was there, but the memory still lives.
Matt Colie

It is some years since I was there, but the bridge at St Peter canal
was manual, but it was not a swing bridge. It rolled diagonally onto
land on a pair for RR tracks.

The other end of the Lakes was a buoyed channel without a lock. The
tides ran pretty fast. It was plenty deep enough to carry 7 feet.

Rodney Myrvaagnes J36 Gjo/a

Does one child rape really change Strom Thurmond's lifetime record?
For better or worse?