Harlan Lachman

Default Grundig YB400 SW?????

The only thing I will add to these points is that the sound from this
radio is outstanding from such a small speaker. Very pleasant to listen
to.

Harlan

In article , Jim Thompson
wrote:

I live in PEI Canada. I am surprised at how poor the SW reception is
here on my YB400. A couple of friends yhave had similiar experiences
with theirs, but then a shortwave hobbyist I know here says that he
has to use outdoor aerials with his fancier gear, so presumably it's
just our location?

I like the YB400's compact size. It is easy to tune and store
frequencies. I have extremely limited SW experience, by the way. If
I was going offshore I would definitely want a more substantial SW/SSB
system.

Jim

On 10 Jan 2004 23:35:04 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

Anyone know if these little shortwaves are any good? Need to pick one up as a
gift. If not, what's better? She already has a Panasonic RF 2200, but wants
something "not to worry about" on board.

Thanks,

RB

--
Tro respond, obviously drop the nospam!