Default GIANT MONSTER waves

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
I'd sail with you anytime (if you'd have me).

Death wish?

Wilbur Hubbard

No.

A chance to sail with an experienced captain - and enjoy some
good coffee at the same time.

He's experienced alright but I'd call it dubious experience. Not many of us
real sailors would be proud of having experienced a helicopter rescue during
the passage of a routine cold front due solely to the fact that we didn't
know how to cope with it.

As for the coffee, you'd BETTER enjoy it as it costs upwards of 20 bucks a
pound and only an idiot would pay that outrageous price. Besides, calling
coffee 'green' has got to be the ultimate joke on 'greenies.' It's got to
be grown, transported, stored, ordered, shipped to the consumer, roasted,
ground and then brewed. Guess what, every step of the way this produces CO2.

Joe is disengenuous. His customers are suckers.

Wilbur Hubbard