Harry[_2_] Harry[_2_] is offline

Default Great Video

bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 11:28:45 -0500, Jim wrote:

John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

Is there any way you could download it to save for future use later in
2010 and again in 2012. It would be a shame to see it disappear with our
freedom of speech.

as opposed to our right of habeas corpus, which bush tried to destroy?

Now we have a new problem. Executive orders which bypass the judicial
system and supposedly give one man the power to RULE the United States.
Now that's really scary. Even that asshole floriduhjim would have to
agree with me on that.