bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Our Next President!!!

On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 14:49:53 -0500, Harry
wrote:

You are incorrecting assuming that we "hate" Palin. Most of us *love*
Palin for doing what she does best: isolating and separating the
Republican base and keeping it from growing substantially. She,
Bachmann, Beck, Limbaugh, et cetera, are terrific at getting the wagons
going in a circle, but terrible at party and consensus building.

*I* want Palin and the others to be as active as possible. The farther
out they get, the less chance the GOP has to moderate itself and pick
national candidates who can draw in the numbers of voters it takes to win.

The woman hasn't a scintilla of knowledge or very much intelligence.
She's just good at riling up the messy extreme right-wing masses.

i think i'm more cynical. the mass of the american electorate is
gonna forget about the last 8 years. the average voter has 2 values

1 religion
2 protect the rich

all the GOP has to do is utter 'tax cuts and prayer in public schools'
and the average voter will willingly sacrifice his home, his paycheck
and his children's future to ensure that the rich are protected and
america is a 'christian' country

watch the movie '13 days' about the cuban missile crisis.

imagine palin in the position of kennedy.

if you're honest with yourself, that idea will scare you more than
nuclear war itself