RLM RLM is offline

Default Our Next President!!!

On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 12:45:08 -0700, Canuck57 wrote:
snip
Sarah is just the boor the GOP needs for a leader. I can't imagine who
she would choose for VP. Maybe that kid that knocked up her daughter. He
seems to know about getting publicity.

Maybe JFK got assinated as he was going after the wrong people. Since
then they have learned character assination....

There are a lot of guesses if you look for them.
Here is just one.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

Hundreds of ducks on the local lake today. Some look like they would like
to stoop lower in the water due to the local cool front and the water
holding some warmth. I didn't notice any of Tim's geese though.