cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default GIANT MONSTER waves

Joe wrote:

This was serveral days before the bad front. During the later front
hove to would have rolled the boat, just to much current against the
waves..running would have pooped her. No one ever panicked and the
best part was no one was hurt seriously or lost. The boat sunk that
night, with 3 pumps running and a lister generator, that I know would
have kept running for weeks ,or until I made it back out to the area.
Had the boat been floating the next morning than I might have given a
second thought to your stupity.

So you are wrong and I'm right, again.

So say what you want Neal Warren your opinion has been well proved
here to be of no value what-so-ever. Your meek, weak and worthless at
best.

I think I'm going to take a clue from everyone else in the world and
shun you, any glimmer of honor, diginity, and self respect you ever
had left you years ago.

Adios pendejo

Joe

Joe,

Abandoning ship had to have been a hard call.
I've always thought highly of you for having put the people first.

There can only be one captain on board.
I'd hate to be constantly second guessing whether the skipper had my
best interest at heart.

You have proved where your heart is.

I'd sail with you anytime (if you'd have me).

Respects,

Richard

--

Richard Lamb

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power
to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour...
Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with a will.
Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still."