Joe Joe is offline

Default GIANT MONSTER waves

On Jan 8, 1:09*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

20-30 kts for 4-5 days is not enough wind to make 11 fter's in 12,000
ft of water?

You're a liar, Joe. That particular cold front had winds in the 20-30 knot
range for ONLY about 18 hours. After that, they veered to the NE and E and
died down quite quickly. Had you not panicked and called for a premature
evacuation you could have broad reached then run home. Like I said, you
should have hove-to and rode out the little cold front instead of stubbornly
trying to stay on schedule by bashing into it. Dummy! You are no sailor -
just another motor head.

Wilbur Hubbard

Yooo..douche bag, you're a perv, and can not follow along.

This was serveral days before the bad front. During the later front
hove to would have rolled the boat, just to much current against the
waves..running would have pooped her. No one ever panicked and the
best part was no one was hurt seriously or lost. The boat sunk that
night, with 3 pumps running and a lister generator, that I know would
have kept running for weeks ,or until I made it back out to the area.
Had the boat been floating the next morning than I might have given a
second thought to your stupity.

So you are wrong and I'm right, again.

So say what you want Neal Warren your opinion has been well proved
here to be of no value what-so-ever. Your meek, weak and worthless at
best.

I think I'm going to take a clue from everyone else in the world and
shun you, any glimmer of honor, diginity, and self respect you ever
had left you years ago.

Adios pendejo

Joe