Steven Shelikoff

Default Fuel Polishing again.

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 10:52:16 -0500, "Doug Dotson"
wrote:

I'm building my system with one filter (10uM) in front of the pump and
one (1uM) after the pump. That way the pump is protected. Incidently,
are the regular Apollo ball valves available at West Marine suitable
for diesel? I have noticed Apollo valves in a number of the pics of
systems folks have sent me but not sure if they are the typical ones.
I had planned on using the small Tempo valves that are specifically
made for fuel and are alot smaller.

The valves would have letters stamped on it for what they're rated for.
I forget the order of the initials but they're ones for gas, water, oil,
air, etc. If it's rated for oil (has an O in the rating) it should work
fine for diesel fuel.

Steve