posted to rec.boats.cruising,soc.culture.thai
Magnus Magnus is offline

Default Help with fridge

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 18:50:23 +0700, Bruce In Bangkok
wrote:

I had a couple of jobs maintaining a small fleet of vehicles. We use
the refrigerant with dye any time we had to re-charge a system. It
didn't fix anything by itself but it sure saves time when it came back
for service :-) "Eh! Look it's all red there". :-)
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

Here's another exploit from our megalomaniac usenet trol!!!!
I hope u don't mind if I send ur cr*p to all the sensible ng that give
u a kick up the arse!

Ur pal,
Mort
"Actually I am somewhat of an expert in weapons as I was in business
for a bit as a gunsmith, building super accurate varmint rifles" by
Goebells-in-Bangkok aka the nutty usenet troll, on 20 Apr 2009