Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Help with fridge

On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 14:13:28 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

My suggestion that you get the adapter and gauge and refrigerant and service
it yourself comes from personal experience with the folly of expecting
somebody else to do as good a job at maintaining any system as well as an
informed and caring owner.

There is a lot of truth to that. To that end, allow me to recommend
a couple of books that I regard as excellent:

"Refrigeration for Pleasureboats: Installation, Maintenance and
Repair" - Nigel Calder

"Boatowner's Mechanical and Electrical Manual: How to Maintain,
Repair, and Improve Your Boat's Essential Systems" also by Nigel
Calder.

Both are available at amazon.com among other places.