Longkeel35 Longkeel35 is offline

Default Help with fridge

You, too! *And you've probably created an extra leak with your cheap-ass
adapter. *What-in-the-HELL is wrong with getting things done correctly?

Perhaps I should explain, I am an offshore yachtsman and spend long
periods in countries with no access to qualified fridge repair people
over the years out of necessity I have learned to service and repair
all onboard systems. I now have a new yacht with a fridge. I have been
reading up on refrigeration and was trying to increase my knowledge
before I pulled the system apart. I thought that was the purpose of
news groups. To those who gave assistance thanks for the help over the
past week or two I have learned alot about refrigeration and intend to
learn more. I often live where if you can't fix things yourself they
don't get fixed.