Default GIANT MONSTER waves

"Joe" wrote in message
On Jan 4, 8:55 am, wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 06:49:10 -0800 (PST), Joe
wrote:

On Jan 3, 11:53 am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

I looked at the other compelling videos JoeS Butcher posted on
youtoub.

The one that really gave me a laugh was the one Joe titled, GIANT
MONSTER WAVES !

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeSButc.../1/EomTf3hczco

Bwahahahahhahahahahh! I thought that one was a riot, too. It's as if he
were
being facetious or something but he was dead serious. He clearly has
never
experienced a real 25 foot sea on a small sailing yacht. I have, and
they
are NOTHING like the 'chop' in that video.

You have not sailed anywhere but a back woods mangrove swamp at best.

Here is 11 ft seas Nellie:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC2AGQZtsvM

Wouldn't 11 foot seas be somewhat higher than the cabin top?- Hide quoted
text -

Yes,

We had 11 fters for 4-5 days out of the NE. Again it's hard to
determine wave height from video's but thats what they were. They were
spaced a good 100 ft, it's not like they were splashing over the
wheelhouse, more like a slow rise and fall, a nice ride infact.

Joe

Joe,

I think I understand your plight in that you constantly overestimate wave
size.

It's because all your adult life you've been telling Terry this:

Bwahahhahahahahahhahaha.

Wilbur Hubbard