-v-

Default trim tabs

"Bill Andersen" wrote in message
news:bBH7b.52406$nf3.28740@fed1read07...
I'll be doing the installation of Smart Tabs myself. Read the installation
manual on their web site and it looks like I'll be spending more time
planning and making the initial settings than actually mounting them.
For those who recommend Bennett, I don't disagree that they may be better.
But, we're talking about 18'-19' boats and several hundred dollars
difference in price. And long trips? in a 19' boat? Most of us are

dragging
kids around a lake in a tube/on a wakeboard or going a few miles to a
fishing spot - not on long trips.

Not being able to trim the boat side to side for load/wind conditions is a
very serious drwback to the Smart Tabs.

I don't think I would spend a couple of hundred $ on them.