Harry[_2_] Harry[_2_] is offline

Default Tattoos are for morons

Frogwatch wrote:
On Jan 4, 4:59 pm, Harry wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:05:45 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:
I have a tattoo. As far as I'm concerned anyone with the handle
"frogwatch" is just a dumbass.
I can change my usenet name.
We have seen you do it You are a girl sometime ;-)

He's not the only one...herring changes his ID frequently, as do sw tom,
DK, loogy, and, of course, flajim, who in addition to being jim, tries
to be me. Sadly, he cannot read, write, or reason.

I have never INTENTIONALLY changed my ID. A few times I have used an
old computer with my old " non-working e-mail
as a name and a few times I have used my daughters computer but I try
to inform people that it is the old Frogwatch.
Posting under psuedonyms? Naaaah, not my thing.

NOW, for those of you with a tattoo you got while on shore leave, etc
and it is not too stupid, OK, I can agree, we've all done some stupid
things and it indicates nothing. However, it does take real stupidity
to get a tramp stamp or tattoos that need to be covered to get a job.
Girl with a tattoo = Redneck white trash

Well, while I would accept you as genuine redneck white trash from your
postings here, I'm not sure you are in a position to make judgments
about others and their tattoos.