Bruce In Bangkok Bruce In Bangkok is offline

Default Does anyone know this boat 'Lotus' of Dering Harbour NY

On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 23:08:13 +0000, Justin C
wrote:

There's a boat in the local marina (Sovereign Harbour, Eastbourne, UK)
that's an overseas visitor. The stern says Lotus Dering Harbour NY. I've
Googled and can't find her (I didn't expect I would, we're not all
Google-able). I was wondering what she is, she's very pretty.

There is a "Dering Harbor, New York" so if you have interposed some
British spelling that is the hailing port which makes it the "Lotus"
hailing from Dering Harbor, New York, USA.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)