Harry[_2_] Harry[_2_] is offline

Default Sheesh. No comment required.

John H wrote:
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 21:22:38 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:15:46 -0500, Jim wrote:

thunder wrote:
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:37:35 -0500, I am Tosk wrote:

What's the issue, he is either saluting, or finishing a salute while
walking by... Bad timing on the photographers part is all I see. What do
you see?
Jim's low opinion of the Marine Corps. To suggest a uniformed Marine
would not show the proper respect to his CIC, demeans the professionalism
of the entire corps.
You're off 180 degrees. That marine could teach the guy in the suit a
lot about respect.
Well, one thing's for su The Marine has to salute him, but he
doesn't have to respect him. Maybe he was keeping that right fist
clenched to keep his middle finger from 'accidentally' popping out.

I think a good Marine would respect him too, no?

Why? I don't have a lot of respect for him, although I respect his
position and authority. A smart Marine can probably see what the guy
is trying to do to this country.

Fix it after Bush and that ****head Cheney near destroyed it.