I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default Just curious

In article ,
says...

How many people here own a boat?

How many people here go boating at least 12 times a year? A 12 day cruise
would qualify.

Or do they just come here for the entertainment value?

Just curious.

Steve

I own a couple of small boats This year however was the first year
that I didn't get out into one as I was totally consumed in my kids
sport which is a full time job in itself. I do plan on spending some
time on the boat this season however... So what am I hear for? I still
have a huge interest in boats and presume they will be a part of my life
again when I am done with the kids