Joe Joe is offline

Default Galveston's Best Coffee

On Dec 31, 1:25*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

Hey jo how are you going to keep the water out of the container or for
that matter out of your boat?
Or is that container going to be a deck load?

You must have not seen his 'plans' which are more like line drawings.

The fool has the container sitting right on the deck between the masts
causing a negative stability curve when loaded. I suggested he recess it
into the hull until it rested in the bilge but he had some dumb excuse why
it was better way up high where it would capsize the boat if it heeled more
than 30 degrees.

Joe's no engineer for sure.

--
Gregory Hall

Hey stupid, you signed Gregory again as wilbur and we all know you are
nellie girl. What a total coward you are. Go cry like a baby and stick
your head in a corner..DUNCE. I haven't seen you so upset since Ellen
was sailing, while you, like now, and the last 15 years, sit on an
anchor ****ting in a bucket.

Joe