Justin C[_26_] Justin C[_26_] is offline

Default Galveston's Best Coffee

In article , Joe wrote:
http://galvestondailynews.com/story.lasso?wcd=149551

Glad to hear it, and wish good luck and safe sailing to all involved.

I've read another reply you posted to the thread, about your encounters
with drug gangs and other undesirables. Wouldn't it be better to buy
your coffee elsewhere (I may have missed that you are)? How are you
going to be certain that your coffee isn't tampered with at the place of
origin (stuff smuggled in the container)?

I'm guessing that the container isn't going to be completely full of
coffee, front-to-back and top-to-bottom, 'cos that's a lot of weight
that isn't very low down. I'd be very interested to see the design of
the boat. Several design challenges are of interest - where do you put
the container? Where does/do the mast(s) go? Living quarters? How do you
keep water out of the hold? All interesting stuff, please post details
when available, or post a link to a web-site.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.