Harry[_2_] Harry[_2_] is offline

Default Sheesh. No comment required.

Harry wrote:
Jim wrote:
http://i50.tinypic.com/aceamv.jpg

Aren't you more comfy here pretending to be someone else,
****-for-brains?

Oh...your photo...guy on the right looks like rigor is setting
in...does the uniform mean he couldn't get into college...like you
and Bertie Robbins?

Oh, I almost forgot that the other idiot and his son who couldn't get
into college. Has anyone heard anything from Jim H. and his moronic
son. I couldn't believe that JimH was proud of the fact that his
son dug ditches for Uncle Sam. Talk about setting your standards to
an all time low.

Oh dear. How to make friends and influence people.

It is not my fault if Jimh grew an absolute idiot in a petri dish, so
don't talk to me. i think that abortion can be a very effective form
of birth control, especially when the child is a moron. i also see
nothing wrong with late term abortion, and by that, i mean anyone under
the age of 21.

With you there Harry