Steve B[_2_] Steve B[_2_] is offline

Default Court limits use by cops of tasers.

"Canuck57" wrote

This to me is he most graphic police murder ever caught on camera.

Five trained POs could not bum rush this guy and subdue him? If they could
not, they need to be in some other line of work. There are special
extrication squads in prisons that can go in and subdue ANYONE and handcuff
them. Why not a special squad for these situations, or at least a few cops
who are willing to get their uniforms dirty?

Near where I live in Utah, nearly the same thing happened. A bipolar man
was traveling with his family in a car. Became agitated. They stopped. He
got out ranting and raving. Took off his clothes. Running up and down the
highway. Cops got there. Tasered him although he had no weapons and
noplace on his body not visible to officers. Tasered him until he died.
Several cops couldn't take down one unarmed naked guy? C'mon.

Police were cleared of all charges.

Steve