posted to rec.boats.building
Bob La Londe Bob La Londe is offline

Default Cut and Fold Aluminum

"Bruce In Bangkok" wrote in message

Walking down the other dock the other day I came across an open boat
with two 150 HP outboards. I measured the length and it was 20 ft.
LOD. An essentially open boat. I think you'd call it a front loader
or some such name as it had seats forward of the helm which was just a
small panel located amidships with the wheel and instrument panel -
with a little canopy over the seat and instrument panel.

Some guys favor a boat like that for some types of fishing as it allows them
to fight a fish all the way around the boat. Some people just buy a boat
because they think it looks cool. Some just want to be able to tell their
friends they have a boat.