Harry[_2_] Harry[_2_] is offline

Default White House Christmas Tree...as expected...

On 12/23/09 3:18 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In articleb6fd566b-0684-4df5-8ac9-60aa1d293127
@n35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 23, 12:52 pm, wrote:
John H wrote:
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 07:58:44 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Dec 23, 9:50 am, wrote:
On Dec 23, 9:43 am, John wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/ye4sjx8
I like the last one. Seems like I was called a racist for suggesting
such a thing in a joke a while back. I suppose the Obamas are as
racist as I am.
Oh well.
--
Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!
John H

Taking a look around the internet, it appears that this is for real.
After all, the incumbents (typically the Fisrt Lady) choose artists to
make the ornaments, and in a past year Laura Bush chose a very liberal
artist as one of the contributers. That artist included one that had
the phrase "Impeach Bush" on it, which Mrs. Bush did not display.

There's no reason to think these aren't real. Just another in a
series of misteps and gaffes by the current inhabitants. Mao in the
White House.

They're real. They were 'the' item of discussion on the radio this
morning.

Besides, given the current occupants of the White House, why would
anyone think these are unusual ornaments?

What's next? Jeramiah Wright being appointed the White House Chaplain?- Hide quoted text -

What's amazing is that the right will try ANYTHING to make Obama look
bad. Did the other side scrutinize every single ornament that the
Bush's had on their eight trees?

No, but that's because Laura did! Do you really think if there was one
there that could draw fire, it would not have been mentioned by the
Minority Media?

So...three of the right-wing crackpots here - JustWAITaFreak, Jackoff,
and Herring - believe the right-wing nonsense. What a surprise.