Jim Jim is offline

Default White House Christmas Tree...as expected...

Gene wrote:
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:33:59 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article c4b39a52-e022-4349-a05c-
, says...
Nope, not real. You'll see in just a very short time.
So far, even the liberal blogs aren't claiming it's false, they are
just whining that it doesn't matter and Breitbart / Fox is picking on
them. Supposedly the WH has even issued a response saying they were
unaware of these particular ornaments.
Oh well. I'm sure you'll be posting the link to the definitive
evidence that this didn't happen, when that's available.- Hide quoted text -
Why didn't they just go to Walmart or costco and buy 'em like
everybody else?
A chinese christmas?

Well, it looks to me tha if the ornaments are real, then with
Chairman Mao on one, I'd say thats Chinese already.

That one is probably part of the deal for the Chi-coms to buy our debt.

Too late....
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/23/op...a.3259616.html

Obama knows on which side his bread is buttered.

let's hope he doesn't blow it with the Chinese.