Tim Tim is offline

Default White House Christmas Tree...as expected...

On Dec 23, 12:04*pm, Harry wrote:
On 12/23/09 1:01 PM, Tim wrote:

On Dec 23, 10:23 am, *wrote:
On Dec 23, 11:07 am, *wrote:

In articlef753f5e8-00cb-4857-bbc5-f952210d0068
@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 23, 9:50 am, *wrote:
On Dec 23, 9:43 am, John *wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/ye4sjx8

I like the last one. Seems like I was called a racist for suggesting
such a thing in a joke a while back. I suppose the Obamas are as
racist as I am.

Oh well.
--

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

John H

Gotta ask. Do you REALLY believe all of that bull****?

Gotta ask. *Do you think before the knee jerks?

Taking a look around the internet, it appears that this is for real.
After all, the incumbents (typically the Fisrt Lady) choose artists to
make the ornaments, and in a past year Laura Bush chose a very liberal
artist as one of the contributers. *That artist included one that had
the phrase "Impeach Bush" on it, which Mrs. Bush did not display.

There's no reason to think these aren't real. *Just another in a
series of misteps and gaffes by the current inhabitants. *Mao in the
White House.

Nope, not real. You'll see in just a very short time.

So far, even the liberal blogs aren't claiming it's false, they are
just whining that it doesn't matter and Breitbart / Fox is picking on
them. *Supposedly the WH has even issued a response saying they were
unaware of these particular ornaments.

Oh well. I'm sure you'll be posting the link to the definitive
evidence that this didn't happen, when that's available.- Hide quoted text -

Why didn't they just go to Walmart or costco and buy 'em like
everybody else?

A chinese christmas?

Why do herring and jackoff care about this? They are not christians.- Hide quoted text -

Sure a chinese christmas if you want to call it that, Harry. Look at
the money the go'vt would save, though. I'm sure those hand made
ornaments came with a hefty price.