posted to rec.boats.cruising,soc.culture.thai
Ala Ala is offline

Default The perfect boat

On Dec 17, 6:32*pm, (Magnus) wrote:
On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:37:58 +0700, Bruce In Bangkok
shriecked:

Medical costs? I mentioned the 30 baht scheme which is for Thai
citizens however for the rest of us... I take a high blood pressure
medicine, an ACE inhibitor named ZESTRIL. I pay US$ 16.66 a box. I
just had a look at an on-line U.S. shop
(http://www.fdarxmeds.com/buy/online/Zestril.shtml)
selling the same stuff for $51.20.
My wife takes a similar type of medicine Blupress at $63.00 a box at
http://www.allrealmeds.com/atacand-b...ess-p-216.html
My cost here $26.00.

Aaargh!
U wanna say you cannot afford laxative in the US???
BTW U admit you R not allowed to buy anything against Alzheimer
disease and troll addiction?
How sad for ur relatives 'n the neighbourgh in the Bangkog dock!!!

I feel sorry for you
I only send you that stuff if I think it is interesting.
ELEVEN T WON