Don White Don White is offline

Default Since the usual...

In article ,
says...

"Don White" wrote in message
Harry wrote:
...scumbags here seem intent on destroying what is left of this newsgroup
by "spoofing" the IDs of other posters, it has been suggested that those
of us who remain start spoofing the IDs of the known scumbags, like
herring, loogy, justhate, flajim, jack, et cetera.

That way, every single post here can be a spoof.

Now, we need volunteers. Who wants to lower himself to post as loogy,
justhate, flajim, Rob the Krueger, et cetera?

All you need is a free anonymous posting server, it seems. If you use the
ones the scumbags use, it'll hardly be noticed.

After a few weeks, rec.boats will be ready for burial.

Right?

Harry buddy, you told me years ago that rec.boats was dead, and that you
were proud to destroy the home of the low life repubs.

**Jackass Alert **

**Jackass Alert**