Baybyter

Default Hood 810LD Furler

Thanks, Alan and Steve. I inherited this furler with the Hunter 28.5 I
recently purchased. It came with a headsail that had the UV on the starboard
side and so furled in a counterclockwise direction. I bought another used
headsail with the UV on the port side and that sail will need to furl in a
clockwise direction. I hoped the furler would furl in either direction due to
its design.

I also agree that the Hood upgrade is a bit pricey and will do about what you
are doing Alan, ie., keep it until it dies and then replace it with a unit that
has better reefing capabilities.

Thanks again.