nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default Our next president?

"John H" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 00:06:12 -0800 (PST), TopBassDog
wrote:

On Dec 19, 12:14 am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 11:11 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 12:37 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

On Dec 17, 12:45 pm, wrote:

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:33:14 -0800, "nom=de=plume"

wrote:
"Rob" wrote in message
m...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

This guy has lots of great rhetoric but has proposed nothing of
substance.

Isn't that the definition of a politician?
I think he's got jsut a good of a chance as anyone else.

but he doesn't lie enough, probably.

The better the liar, the better the politician.

Why don't you think he doesn't lie enough?

Perhaps the better liar was a better politician in the past, but it
doesn't
cut it now.

--
Nom=de=Plume
You are correct. D'Plume. The executive branch of your government is

Never said that. Perhaps you need to get a reading lesson from
someone.

--
Nom=de=Plume
Then, why didn't you say so?

Say what? I said, "Perhaps the better liar was a better politician in
the
past, but it doesn't cut it now."

You then said, "The executive branch...."

Would like to clarify what exactly you're trying to say? Perhaps start
with
something that's not quite so lame.

--
Nom=de=Plume

And just whom all does your executive branch take in? OK, lets broaden
it to your legislative branch as well. Mostly the Judicial branch is
appointed so, that can't happen. I noticed you come down a bit hard
on Bush and his VP. are they not the Exec branch as well? Now wouldn't
you be one of the first to brand them liars. Absolutely you would.

You have a phrase in the states concerning finding something very
lost. "Like finding a needle in a hay-stack," If I recall. We have a
similar phrase, like "trying to find an honest man in parliament..."

Don't act so naive, D'Plume. I thought you were smarter than what you
let on.

But maybe not.

Not so lame? Then tighten up your splint.

I'm beginning to think the plum just may be Loogy in disguise, and
that you may be the Tosk in disguise.

The parallels are just unreal.

And funny as hell.
--

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

John H

I'm beginning to realize that you didn't plonk me after all... you're still
scared though.

--
Nom=de=Plume