Joel Sanda Joel Sanda is offline

Default Anyone in Ixtapa, Mexico area March 25 - March 30 2010?

My family will be in the Ixtapa, Mexico area March 25 - March 30, 2010.
I'd like to meet up with any cruisers, buy you a beer or two, and see
about an informal chartering opportunity.

We're well into our plan to sell the house and move onto a boat, and
because we're landlocked in Colorado are trying to meet up with cruisers
when we're in a coastal area.

If you'll be in the area and wouldn't mind a battery of questions and
will have some availability for a little coastal cruising reply here and
I'll be in touch.

Thanks!

- Joel