nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default Our next president?

"Rob" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote in message

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:28:14 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

wrote in message

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:33:14 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

This guy has lots of great rhetoric but has proposed nothing of
substance.

Isn't that the definition of a politician?

Not of a successful one, and certainly not these days.

Huh? I suppose you could say "says things they don't mean" but they
usually make the statement so ambiguous they have an out.
Did you hear Jon Stewart the other night comparing Obama's war speech
to Bush's?
Basically "new boss, same as the old boss"
Stewart is probably the closest thing we have to a fair and balanced
news reporter these days and it is supposed to be a comedy show.

I'm not happy with the escalation in Afg., but can't see a better
alternative, and I trust Obama has looked at it from every angle and
picked
the least worst action. I'm also not happy with his seeming lack of
commitment wrt to healthcare. I don't know what to make of that.

I agree though... Steward is amazing. Thank God for him.

He does have that Nobel Peace Prize to live up to.

Rob

You are such a bizarre guy. You seem to think it's all about personal
putdowns, when 1000's are dying and millions are at risk. Some stand-up
citizen...

Obama is struggling to be just that.

He's doing just fine as a citizen and as a president.

--
Nom=de=Plume