nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default Not global warm caused.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 1:54 pm, "Bill McKee" wrote:
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
om...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
news:BoSdndoe8s31T7fWnZ2dnUVZ_vmdnZ2d@earthlink .com...
When you build on the cliffs overlooking the ocean.
http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleVie...26/ArticleID/4...

Unfortunate for these people, but your claim that it isn't global
warming caused (or the opposite argument that it is) is
meaningless,
since any one event isn't proof or disproof of the fact of adverse
climate change caused by humans.

--
Nom=de=Plume

It is building within 100' of a the edge of sandstone cliffs. With a
pounding sea always there. About 10 years. maybe 20, they lost a
whole
set of homes in to the sea just up the road.

And your point? Are you making an argument for or against adverse
climate
change?

--
Nom=de=Plume

The climate is always changing. 10,000 years ago, Tahoe area was deep
in an
ice age. Glaciers, etc. 50,000 years ago, was probably a warm swamp.
The
fact is the climate is always in flux. But those like Al Gore, etc. are
using that change to make more millions off the people they claim to
help.
Selling Carbon Credits? Man being the cause of the major climate change
is
lunacy.- Hide quoted text -

If it is "lunacy", Bill, please show me what evidence you have that
man has had nothing to do with THIS CURRENT warming period.

Reply:
You show me where man is the cause.

That's been shown over and over. Why don't you just answer his question.

--
Nom=de=Plume

It has been shown? Fudged, cherry picked data, no one outside the lab
allowed to review the data. Ain't crap been shown. Actually has only
been crap shown as man caused global warming.

Not much knowledge about science I see. You are poorly informed. I suggest
stop listening to the Intelligent Design folks and the other wackos.

--
Nom=de=Plume