mmc mmc is offline

Default Steve Fossett - Remembering

"brian whatcott" wrote in message
François Lonchamp wrote:
Le 16/12/2009 00:57, Vic Smith a écrit :
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 00:26:07 +0100, François Lonchamp
wrote:

I've more than once heard cruisers bitching about French sailors.
Is that because they're the best, or is it the BO?

Or how to ruin an otherwise rather good post on the last line.....

Sacrebleu!
Hey, if you're called the best sailors, BO is nothing.
Wouldn't bother me. But then I have Polish in-laws.

Took 'or' to be the disjunctive / exclusise 'or'...
I wouldn't have objected to 'garlic' though. Dubious about cabbage plus
home-brewed potato slivovitz...;-)

Ah slivovitz, the weekend tipple of the Belgrade crowd when we last
visited ... [ALL weekend, EVERY weekend]

Brian W

It can also clean the hell out of a dirty windshield and serve as rocket
fuel in case a guy runs short.