Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default To my liberal friends...

On Dec 15, 3:59*pm, John H wrote:
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:30:02 -0500, Gene

wrote:
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 06:53:52 -0800 (PST), Loogypicker
wrote:

On Dec 15, 8:56*am, John H wrote:
On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:12:13 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Dec 14, 8:08*pm, John H wrote:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress,
non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice
holiday, ...... snips

Bull****. You did it to do nothing BUT offend.

Give him some slack Loog.... he's walking a tight rope, here, between
heaven and hell...... *this post might save him from the fires of
eternal damnation, to which the "conservative" post surely destined
him.

For your salvation:
http://tinyurl.com/yamagpu

Might I suggest this as a form of supplication:
http://tinyurl.com/y9wn647

Christmas, and the fact that so many people get so much enjoyment from
the season, must really **** off the atheists. That's a shame. Here's
what it's all about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx0C5...eature=related

Anyway, I sure like the slippers on the grinch suit. Wonder if they
can be bought separately?
--

John H- Hide quoted text -

Why would people getting "enjoyment" **** of the atheists? Do you
think that they don't want anybody to be happy?