Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Coax Cable (was VHF anomaly) - almost finished

I recalled the trouble people were having, tracking your SPOT locations,
when I read yesterday that a whole bunch of SPOTS were being recalled for
some flaky behavior....

Brian W

Not ours, or at least I don't know about it if so. Meanwhile
tinyurl.com/flyingpigspot shows us at anchor tonight just before we go in to
our dock for the month we're back in the states. I can't turn it on for
that segment, as it's a surprise to the home folks - but the fiction, backed
up by our always turning it off after it's stabilized at anchor, of our
being here for the much better wifi and beachcombing will let us get away
with it until we've landed :{))

L8R

Skip, off to bed

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)