Brian Whatcott Brian Whatcott is offline

Default Coax Cable (was VHF anomaly) - almost finished

Flying Pig wrote:
/snip/ when we return, installing new chartplotter (old
one's getting too small for our aging eyes), GPS (old one's sometimes
flaky), maybe AIS, high output alternator in Delco 10-DN format, new gelcel
spotlight batteries, new helm VHF (undecided as yet what that will be),
winch parts, rubber feet for the Honda eu2000i, rebuilt injectors for Perky
(never been done that showed in the records with the boat and certainly not
by us, yet), rewind spring for the revived Johnson 15, shaft kit for one of
the Jabsco raw water pump spares I have, and perhaps some other stuff we'll
trip over in our meanderings.

L8R Skip and crew

I recalled the trouble people were having, tracking your SPOT locations,
when I read yesterday that a whole bunch of SPOTS were being recalled
for some flaky behavior....

Brian W