François Lonchamp François Lonchamp is offline

Default Steve Fossett - Remembering

Le 16/12/2009 00:57, Vic Smith a écrit :
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 00:26:07 +0100, François Lonchamp
wrote:

I've more than once heard cruisers bitching about French sailors.
Is that because they're the best, or is it the BO?

Or how to ruin an otherwise rather good post on the last line.....

Sacrebleu!
Hey, if you're called the best sailors, BO is nothing.
Wouldn't bother me. But then I have Polish in-laws.

Took 'or' to be the disjunctive / exclusise 'or'...
I wouldn't have objected to 'garlic' though. Dubious about cabbage plus
home-brewed potato slivovitz...;-)

--
http://francois.lonchamp.free.fr
Un doigt de linguistique ... et un soupçon de voile

Un site ami : http://www.benescribere.com
Agence lorraine de services linguistiques : Correction, Rédaction,
Traduction - Coaching en orthographe et en expression écrite